Indian weddings are a grand and fun-filled affair for everyone who is a part of the festivities. All are happy, dancing, eating; in short, having the best time of their lives. But what about the bride? We may think that every bride is obviously very cheerful during her own wedding preparations but that’s not the case. She is worried about many things like lehenga, jewelry, mehndi, makeup artist and so much more.
As a result of all the stress, the bride loses the natural and healthy glowing skin which is the best form of beauty for any girl. Due to which she ends up paying way more money in hiring beauty experts who use harsh chemicals to enhance the skin glow. Thought it works for the short term but in long run, it can bring many skin problems like rashes, acne, blackheads etc.
What to do in such cases? Well as the wise ones said, beauty starts with a healthy mind and a healthy soul. And today we will divulge some carefully guarded secrets which will help you achieve naturally healthy skin. As a result, you will be only required to hire a budget makeup artist in Delhi instead of spending tens of thousands because your skin will already be naturally glowing.
Are you ready for the secret? But you have to promise one thing that you won’t be sharing it anyone else. Not even you’re BFF!
- Beetroot Juice: A glass of beetroot juice works wonders for the skin. This vegetable has powerful skin-enhancing elements which purify blood by removing various toxins. This helps to make the skin glow and also fight off acne and pimples.
- Detox Tea: This tea is like a magical brew for all the brides who are looking to achieve their weight loss targets. Detox tea contains many strong herbs which help the liver in removing toxic waste from the body. This ultimately boosts the digestive system and helps you achieve the weight loss goals.
- Green Tea: Roaming around in the market during daytime for wedding preparations is a task which cannot be avoided. But too much sun exposure for the skin is not great. No worries anymore because green tea has a lot of anti-inflammatory properties. And this helps in reducing the harmful effects suffered by your skin due to long sun exposure.
- Green Juice: A green juice is rich in anti-oxidants due to a high content of Vitamin C and Vitamin E. This high dose of anti-oxidants help in purification of blood which ultimately fights blackheads, acne, pimples, blemishes and promotes a healthy-glowing skin. Now you must be thinking what ingredients green juice has? The answer is pretty simple, green vegetables. You can add kale, spinach, cucumbers, coriander, lime etc as per your taste. Blend all these with water and after that pass the juice through cheesecloth. Your magic drink is ready to be consumed.
- Coconut Water: Drinking coconut water daily can help in slowing the body’s aging process. You don’t believe us? Keep on reading then! This power water is enriched with loads of vitamins like Vitamin C, B, K and minerals like selenium, zinc, iodine etc. All these wonderful elements promote healthy skin. In addition to this, coconut water is the best natural source of gaining instant energy, therefore now you can easily ditch those carbonated and sugar-filled energy drinks.
- Pomegranate Juice: Many studies have revealed that people who regularly consume pomegranate juice/ seeds have successfully slowed down their anti-aging process. The reason is that pomegranate juice has healing properties which prevent hyper pigmentation and helps the body in skin regeneration. So our dear brides, it’s time to load up your diet with this amazing fruit!
Didn’t we tell you that a big secret to healthy and natural skin about to be revealed? On top of that, all the ingredients are readily available in your home. The only thing which needs to be done is to include these drinks in your daily diet from at least 4-5 months before the wedding. Also, now you can happily look for a makeup artist in Delhi and for that Shaadidukaan.com, India’s favourite online wedding market will help you.